2.24.2012

The Love's Stationary

A quick trip to paper source one Monday afternoon to order stationary for a wedding gift, turn into a 2 hour exciting, inspiring and yes expensive trip! The sweet girl that helped me encouraged me to do something I would never have thought to do. To make my own monogrammed/personalized embossed stationary. After the purchase of blank stationary, lower case stamps, stamp pad, zap dryer and embossing powder, I was off to make stationary! 


This was such a fun process! Here is how it turned out... 

half of the stationary I stamped aLt for their initals 
the other half  I stamped todd and amber love on the card and the loves on the envelope



paper source even supplied me with a stationary box for the cards, got to stamp that one up too!
my favorite girls and I at the wedding! xoxo


Check out paper source for some inspiration... they will never let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment