12.21.2011

Holiday Jewels

I have had the opportunity to create some jewelry this holiday season, which is really exciting and fun for me. Here are a few pictures to share. I am hoping to jump start a elily line of jewelry, so please let me know what you think!
mother's necklace with pink beaded clasp
grandmother's necklace, full of all her sweet grandbabies! each grandchild represented by their birthstone. 
how it looks on....
an the clasp of grandmother's necklace, her late husbands  birthstone on the clasp.  extra large clasp , sticking to my occupational therapy roots!
one of my favorites thus far, extra long turquoise necklace with pearl and garnet clasp. so cute!!
mother's necklace with each of her 3 children represented by birthstones as well as husband and mother birthstones .
one strand of emerald and peridot other is ruby, garnet and sapphire.
turquoise inspired wrap bracelet and single stranded necklace. 

Add caption
another wrap bracelet or necklace, sapphire as the birthstone and pearl and the stone of choice.
here are both wrap bracelets being worn!

No comments:

Post a Comment