9.07.2011

a broken camera does'nt stop me from creating...

A broken camera just stops me from blogging!

What do you know, my camera gets dropped at the Brittany Spears concert. I would like to say Brittany was worth it... Niki Majai defiantly was. 

Us girls at the concert!

These are a few phone pictures of what I have been creating lately.

One of my favorites to paint. Wish I had a better  picture  so the itty bitty lady bugs were seen.
 forgot to get a picture before I handed it off...An unfinished.. almost there fabric T! Go Vols!

A necklace I made for my sister's mother in law. Each stone represents a child or grandchild and daughter in law. Loved making this! The colors surprisingly went together so well.

Child 1 is represented by a Blue stone for Sapphire Birthstone 
Daughter in Law and Grandchild: Emerald and Pearl are for May and June
Child 2: Light green is for Peridot 
Daughter in Law and Grandchildren: Garnet, Pearl and 2 garnets are for January and June birthdays

Child 3: Red stone is for Ruby






1 comment:

  1. E...I just now saw the canvas for Baby Graham on your blog! I just hope you know how much it meant to me to have you make something so special! I'm always amazed by your creative treasures...love you!

    ReplyDelete