7.05.2011

dainty little necklace

I was on a mission to find a chain I had bought in Knoxville several years ago at Lily's Beadbox. It was no where to be found in Nashville, after several attempts I finally found it at this online shop called Beadaholique. Quickly I ordered "The" chain I was so desperately in search of and it appeared on my doorstep soon after! 
gold-filled long short. i love the dainty-ness of this chain!

I am a big fan of turquoise. I love the way it blends with other colors and the brightness it carries. So I wired up some beads... five of them actually. 3 of the 5 turquoise . 


my favorite bead combo



chain on chain
Oh!  This one is layered in gold, I like it quite well. The gold circles, are actually large chain as well, I layered them up and strung them on the chain. Can't wait to sport it out and about! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so lucky to have such a talented friend! I loved the chain on chain and you looked gorgeous in it Friday! What can't you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love these! May I place an order for some upcoming friends birthdays?

    Mary Spears

    ReplyDelete